JD 801BRC TubeJolida
JD801BRC Offers the Punch of Tubes with Whisper-Quiet Backgrounds
How beautiful is this integrated amplifier? If you can stretch your budget a little, the Jolida JD801BRC is the tube amp you‰ۡóÁÌ_́ÌÎ_̴Ìöve been lusting after for years! Four 6550s on the left side put out a continuous 70 watts per channel and easily deliver 140 watts of peak, tube-driven power. The JD801 is dead-quiet; you won‰ۡóÁÌ_́ÌÎ_̴Ìöt believe it‰ۡóÁÌ_́ÌÎ_̴Ìös a tube amplifier. Music explodes from your loudspeakers with realistic dynamic shadings. Under the hood, you will see extremely high-quality parts as well as meticulous attention to detail. Just check out the size of those power transformers! The JD801 represents the best of old-school amplifier design, complemented by 2012 new-school sensibilities.Features:
- Fully Integrated Stereo Amplifier: Input 550mV driving 70 watts, maximum 140 watts peak output.
- Multiple Inputs: Front mounted selector switch-Tuner, DVD, CD, and Aux. (for Tuner, TV, VCR or (Computer)
- Custom Wound Audio Transformers with a core of German grain oriented silicon steel.15th generation proprietary design. Secondary can be configured for a 4 ohm or 8 ohm load.
- State of the Art Components: High quality audio potentiometer, gold plated RCA input jacks, gold plated five way speaker connectors.
- Low Feedback Design: Only 5 dB
Peak Music Power: 140 W per channel at 8 ohms, 1KHz, at peak 50% duty cycle
Rated Output Power: 70 W per channel at 8 ohms, 29Hz to 25KHz
Frequency Response: (at 1 watt into 8 ohms) 6Hz to 48KHz + 1dB; 0dB at 1KHz
Bandwidth: 14Hz to 70KHz + 3dB; 0dB = 70 W 1KHz, 8 ohms
Distortion THD + N: Less than 1% at 11V output, 49Hz to 20KHz, 8 ohms
Circuit Type: Ultra Linear, Class AB1
Input Impedance: Less than 100Kohms
Input Sensitivity: Max. 550mV at 1KHz for 70 watt output
Output Impedance: 4 ohms and 8 ohms
Negative Feedback: Less than 5 dB
Noise and Hum: 70dB below rated output.
Tube Complement: 2 pairs (4) of 6550/KT88 power output; 1 pcs. 12AX7A preamplifier, 2 pcs. 6SN7GT power drivers.
Power Requirements: 110V-120 VAC 60Hz 250 watts-standby, 500 watts maximum (220 VAC -240 VAC 50Hz option).
Dimensions (WDH): 18.25" x 13.5" x 8.5"
Weight: 47 pounds, approximately 55 pounds packaged.
Fuse: For 110/120 VAC: 6.3 amp fast blo, for 220/240 VAC: 3.15 amp fast blow. Size: 5mm X 20mm
Warranty: One year limited parts and labor. One year or 3,000 hours whichever comes first on Jolida Tubes.