dac15.2 DACMusic Hall
THE MUSIC HALL DAC15.2 IS A THREE INPUT SOLID-STATE DIGITAL TO ANALOG CONVERTER. IT’S THE IDEAL SOLUTION FOR CONVERTING DIGITAL SIGNALS TO ANALOG OUTPUT.
The beautifully finished, extruded aluminum box wards off the effects of stray magnetic fields and provides a safe quiet environment for the sensitive electronics it houses, thus providing you with the best sound possible from your digital sources.
Connect it to a computer, Sonos, Apple TV, Airport Express, or any digital streaming device and you’ll be amazed by the improvement in sound.
- 3 digital inputs (usb, optical, coaxial)
- 1 digital output (coaxial) – converts usb and optical digital input signals to coaxial digital output
- 1 pair (rca) analog outputs
- superior Texas Instruments (Burr-Brown) PCM 1796 24bit/192kHz processor
- 24bit/96kHz digital processing via usb input
- 24bit/192kHz digital processing via optical and coaxial inputs
- easily connects to PC and Apple computers
- output level: 2.1mV
- 0.0012% total harmonic distortion
- signal to noise ratio: >110dB
- frequency range: DC – 20kHz +/- 0.5dB
- ultra-quiet external power supply
- rigid noise rejecting extruded aluminum chassis